Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vols Get Hopson

We all know what comes with April Fool's Day. So, you can imagine my thoughts when I read Scotty Hopson, a McDonald's All-American guard, told coaches he wanted to play for the Vols. Hopson is rated the #9 prospect in the country according to Rivals.com and is the first McDonald's All American Bruce Pearl has pulled in. The 6-foot-6, 200-pound shooting guard from University Heights High School said, "I’ve always liked Tennessee growing up.’’ The Hopkinsville, Kentucky native joins the Vols at a time where he may expect to start from day one as Chris Lofton and Jajuan Smith will be leaving the Vols. The Vols have taken care of the point guard and other guard spot, too, having already signed Renaldo Woolridge to play the wing and recently receiving a commitment from point guard Daniel West. So celebrate Vol fans, because this is no joke, Bruce Pearl has just pulled in the biggest recruit of his entire career.

No comments:

Getting to the Game

Whenever I need Tennessee Volunteers football tickets, I find myself at Front Row King, a great place for cheap college football tickets!