Friday, January 11, 2008

Dave Clawson Hired as New OC


Richmond's Dave Clawson was announced Friday as Cutcliffe's replacement. Clawson comes to Tennessee after being head coach at Richmond. He also had a stint in the '90s with current runningbacks coach Stan Drayton at Villanova. "This was always a goal professionally and a dream of mine," Clawson said. "This is not the first phone call I've had for an opportunity like this, but this was the first one that excited me. I really believe Tennessee is one of the premier football programs in the country.On a professional level, coaches are driven and I'm no different," he said. "The challenge of coaching in the SEC at Tennessee, I think, is a great challenge and one that was too good of an opportunity to pass up."

video

No comments:

Getting to the Game

Whenever I need Tennessee Volunteers football tickets, I find myself at Front Row King, a great place for cheap college football tickets!