Saturday, September 1, 2007

Its Finally Gameday


It's here folks!

Gameday and Football Time in Tennessee! More like football time for Tennessee but you get the picture. This looks to be the biggest game of the day and experts are bringing their picks in. Now, these so-called experts are almost all picking Cal which leads to what about last year! I'm angered at this because even after we dominated this team last year on all aspects of the game they are still picking Cal. I'm hpoing this will get the boys fired up and ready for football. The stage is set, the starters and captains are set. This officially begins


Bring out the Rocky Top and Remix

No comments:

Getting to the Game

Whenever I need Tennessee Volunteers football tickets, I find myself at Front Row King, a great place for cheap college football tickets!