Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dawgystyle Week 5

You don't want to hear me drone on and on about the Dawgs win over Bama, but admit it - UT fans love the fact that Nick Saban lost his first game.

What scares me most:
1. Georgia needs to be wary of the same "letdown" that Bama had last weekend after a big win.
2. The Vols have an extra week to prepare for the Dawgs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking past this weekend,. But I'm sure the Vols will be primed to break the "home field curse" in this series. It's been five years since the home team won and I'm just hoping that doesn't change until next year.

The UT/UGA game may be the undercard on Ocotber 6th, but it should still be a very good game.

No comments:

Getting to the Game

Whenever I need Tennessee Volunteers football tickets, I find myself at Front Row King, a great place for cheap college football tickets!