Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ainge has Broken Pinky

Just hours after reports of Ainge's pinky being "only jammed" Phillip Fulmer changed those by saying that Ainge does have a broken pinky. It is assumed that he will still play this Saturday vs. Cal and he added “I’m not concerned about being able to play and being ready to play you never know. You’re always one play away. Anything could happen, but right now I feel confident that I’ll be ready to play.”

He also said this about it “What I do in practice, what I did (Tuesday), what I do today and even what I’ll do tomorrow isn’t necessarily a reflection of how it’s feeling.” So come Saturday I think you can expect him to play but focusing on the running game and you never know even Crompton could come in at some point.

No comments:

Getting to the Game

Whenever I need Tennessee Volunteers football tickets, I find myself at Front Row King, a great place for cheap college football tickets!